Thank you for taking the time to register with us for our webinar:
”Linking Remote Staff To Your Health Practice” on June 9, 2022 @3pm PST
We have reset the webinar to a later date to ensure this will be a great opportunity for you to take away
relevant information and solutions for your healthcare practice.
Our marketing team will be in touch with you to provide you with details and registration instructions.
As our commitment to service, Phoenix Virtual Solutions is happy to give you a free 15-minute consultation
on how we can help you save money on labor costs, increase productivity and generate additional revenue.
This is what we do best. If you’d like to learn more, just send us an email and let’s set up a quick call.
We have some ideas and solutions that might work for you.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS: PUT CONNECTION AT THE CENTER OF CARE
Linking Remote Staff To Your Practice
A FREE Webinar Brought to You By:
In Cooperation With:
Date: June 9, 2022 | Time: 3:00 PM PST
RESERVE YOUR SLOTS TODAY!
ONLY FIRST 100 PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ACCOMMODATED.
Do you experience any of these challenges in your healthcare practice?
- High labor cost and demand
- Lack of patient engagement due to inaccessibility of healthcare providers 24/7
- Patients’ phone calls get redirected to voicemail
- Lingering effect of long COVID making patients hesitant to in-person checkups
Do you wish to have these instead?
- Increase in patient traffic, appointments, and consultations
- Reduce patient no-show rates
- Lessen staff burnout and ensure effective intercommunication
- Find a quick and easier solution for scheduling and patient-discharge planning
Join our webinar as Phoenix Virtual Solutions’ Director of Business Development, David Quintero, joins forces with Matt Hassett, RingCentral Director of Small and Medium Business Marketing, bring you a 30-minute workshop where you will learn how to leverage remote staff solutions to improve your practice and increase your bottom line. Chris Nelson, Executive Director of the British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, will facilitate the Question & Answer portion.
Remote Care – Anytime, Anywhere!
REGISTER AND RESERVE NOW! LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE.